In the spirit of Mother’s Day this May we want to celebrate all the moms?that make our downtown a special place to work and play.
We applaud and recognize those mothers & daughters and mothers & sons that?work together in business everyday.
Helen & Easter (Mia) from?Purity Nails & Spa
- How long have you two been working together?
- Why did you decide to work together/open a business together/come on-board?
We both have a passion of doing nails and love giving the best service to our clients.
- How do you balance work-life with your personal-relationship?
By communicating, listening and setting boundaries. Always encourage each other at work and giving positive feedback.
- What’s the best thing about working with your daughter?
I get to see my daughter grow into professional person everyday.
- What’s the best thing about working with your mom??
Best thing working with my mom is I appreciate my time with her much more.
- Do you have any Mother’s Day plans (ie lunch/dinner out, visit a spa, special trip planned)?
We will be doing each other’s nails. LOL
- What was the best Mother’s Day gift you ever received?
Receiving a rose bouquet and meditating with my children.
- Is there anything special you want to say about your mom?
I believe in love at first sight, because I love my mom since I opened my eyes.